Apache Tech LED designed the AT200 as a replacement for 400-600W HID supplemental lighting in greenhouses and other enclosed grow areas. The AT200 provides exceptional color rendition and has a similar CRI to metal halide lamps. Apache Tech AT200’s were designed with researchers at NASA/AMES Research Center in California with stringent parameters of efficiency and performance. The arrays are being used in both controlled environments at NASA and AMES Research Center and in greenhouses at the prestigious Stanford University, the San Antonio Zoo, International Agricultural Grow Houses, as well as countless home growers and International Plant Research Organizations and Facilities. The AT200 also has many uses in the aquarium and aquaculture fields. Having the ability to penetrate to deep water and with great color rendition, corals and fish show their true beauty with these lights. AT200 lights are designed to be used in 2’ x 2’ and 2 ½’ x 2 ½’ grow areas for high light crops. Lower light crops can easily utilize this light in 3’ x 3’ or even 3 ½’ x 3 ½’ foot prints.
AT200’s has been utilized for indoor vegetable and herb growers to increase their yields and turn-around times for all crops in small to medium grow areas.
Long term growth studies utilizing Apache Tech LED lights with multiple crops have shown increased growth and yields as well as additional improvements in desired chemical and physiological aspects of the targeted crops.
- A replacement for 400-600 watt HID lighting
- 3 x 3’ foot print (2 x 2’ stand-alone)
- Overall energy savings and utilizes approx. 80% less energy for the same instantaneous photon flux (PPF)
- Return on Investment (ROI) close to 1 ½ years post purchase
- Spectral stability due to solid state dynamics of LED technology
- Energy savings on cooling all Apache Tech LED AT series lights run at 95-105˚F, drastically decreasing the need for cooling systems also the added benefit of cooler leaf temperatures
- Increased production/yield and marked improvement in desirable compounds of certain crops
- 50,000+ actual working hours with a projected 2% degradation over a ten (10) year period
- On-board ballasts with plug and play capabilities
- A wide range of spectrums are available to suit all growing conditions and plant requirements
- UL listing
- Made in the USA
- 5 Year Warranty
The Apache Tech AT200 is the best small to medium format light for your grow operation.