- Ideal light for rack and vertical growing
- White and White:Red spectrum available
- On/Off or controllable options
- High PAR output
- Operating Temperature <100°F/38°C
- 110-240V, 277V (Special Order) and 480V (Special Order) options available
- PAR charts available on website
Apache Tech 100% White Spectrum is a perfect fit for rack and vertical farming of leafy greens, day neutral crops, or for vegetative growth and/or propagation.
Apache Tech White/Red K ratio of white to red chips is ideal for rack and vertical farming applications where grower is looking to add a little more red to spectrum while maintaining a good red/blue balance. Great for all flowering plants. Most widely used spectrum for cannabis.
Apache Tech White/Red 2 (3:2 ratio of white to red chips) is ideal for rack and vertical farming applications for high light, warmer temperature plants, like tomatoes and cannabis. This is proven spectrum to increase terpene and CBD/THC concentrations.
* MICRO·GROW™ controller sold separately. Many other spectrums available, please send inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org