The AT600L is our new state-of-the-art high output LED array. Utilizing only 700 watts of energy, this light has a footprint designed for narrow (3’ x 6’ ) grow areas and a PAR output that exceeds a 1000W HID. This light is a direct replacement for all 1000W HIDs and incorporates our unique and patented color spectrum that includes our multi-spectral white chips. Many color combinations are available to suit your growing needs and requirements.
AT600L’s are the main light that indoor vegetable and herb growers have been using to increase their yields and turn-around times for all crops in larger grow areas.
Long term growth studies utilizing Apache Tech LED lights with multiple crops have shown increased growth and yields as well as additional improvements in desired chemical and physiological aspects of the targeted crops.
- A true 1 to 1 replacement for 1000 watt HID lighting
- 3 x 6’ foot print
- Overall energy savings and utilizes approx. 80% less energy for the same instantaneous photon flux (PPF)
- Return on Investment (ROI) close to 1 ½ years post purchase
- Spectral stability due to solid state dynamics of LED technology
- Energy savings on cooling all Apache Tech LED AT series lights run at 95-105˚F, drastically decreasing the need for cooling systems also the added benefit of cooler leaf temperatures
- Increased production/yield and marked improvement in desirable compounds of certain crops
- 50,000+ actual working hours with a projected 2% degradation over a ten (10) year period
- On-board ballasts with plug and play capabilities
- A wide range of spectrums are available to suit all growing conditions and plant requirements
- UL listing
- Made in the USA
- 5 Year Warranty
The Apache Tech AT600L is the best large format light for your grow operation.