- Aquarium supplemental lighting high output
- Customizable spectrum
- 14° or 50° angle lens option
- Narrow profile ideal for large aquaria utilizing sunlight
- On/Off or controllable options
- High PAR output, more than 1000W HPS/MH
- Operating Temperature <100°F/38°C
- 110-240V, 277V (Special Order) and 480V (Special Order) options available
- Energy efficient and high output models
Apache Tech 100% White Spectrum is a perfect fit for greenhouse supplemental lighting and for use in greenhouses the grower is interested in day length extension, vegetative growth and/or propagation.
Apache Tech Blue/White (4:1) ratio of blue to white chips is ideal for aquarium lighting and coral propagation. This will add a significant amount of blue light into the water, making corals “glow” while maintaining a good white balance to see fish and invertebrates well.
Apache Tech Deep Water Blue ratio of multiple blue chips is ideal for deep water blue tanks, This will highlight corals that fluoresce exceptionally well. Makes for a dimly lit (to the human eye) experience.
Apache Tech White/Red (3:2 ratio of white to red chips) is ideal for greenhouses and aquarium applications where grower is looking to increase the amount of red light to simulate a closer to sunlight application. Ideal for aquatic plant production.
* MICRO·GROW™ controller sold separately. Many other spectrums available, please send inquiry to email@example.com