The AT Light Bars were designed to be stand-alone light sources to replace T-5 fluorescent bulbs and utilizing only 39 watts in the available 48” length. A simple “plug and play” design enables the grower to simply place the light and plug it into a power source. Hanging cables and unit mounting brackets are included with each unit to allow several different hanging/mounting options. These lights are water resistant with sealed fittings and threaded/gasket electrical supply connection.
AT Light Bars have also been used in a variety of applications in aquarium and terrarium settings with incredible growth and color results. Coral and other marine photosynthetic organisms have quick positive reactions switching from T-5 lighting to the AT Light Bar with subsequent increased growth and overall vigor.
With a large selection of color combinations available, there is a light that will fill your T-5 replacement needs with the AT Light Bar.
- A replacement for T5 fluorescent lighting
- Available in 24″ and 48” lengths
- Overall energy savings and utilizes approx. 80% less energy for the same instantaneous photon flux (PPF)
- Very quick return on Investment (ROI)
- Spectral stability due to solid state dynamics of LED technology
- Energy savings on cooling all Apache Tech LED AT series lights run at 95-105˚F, drastically decreasing the need for cooling systems also the added benefit of cooler leaf temperatures
- Increased production/yield and marked improvement in desirable compounds of certain crops
- 50,000+ actual working hours with a projected 2% degradation over a ten (10) year period
- On-board ballasts with plug and play capabilities. Sealed power cord connection to light.
- A wide range of spectrums are available to suit all growing conditions and plant requirements
- UL listing
- Made in the USA
- 3 Year Warranty