- Greenhouse supplemental lighting high output
- Customizable spectrum
- 14° or 50° angle lens option
- Narrow profile ideal for greenhouse applications
- On/Off or controllable options
- High PAR output, more than 1000W HPS/MH
- Operating Temperature <100°F/38°C
- 110-240V, 277V (Special Order) and 480V (Special Order) options available
- Energy efficient and high output models
Apache Tech Lumigrow Replica Spectrum is designed for those that already utilize Lumigrow lighting and want to match it with success.
Apache Tech 100% White Spectrum is a perfect fit for greenhouse supplemental lighting and for use in greenhouses the grower is interested in day length extension, vegetative growth and/or propagation.
Apache Tech White/Red 1 (4:1) ratio of white to red chips is ideal for greenhouse, controlled environment applications where grower is looking to add a little more red to spectrum while maintaining a good red/blue balance.
Apache Tech White/Red (3:2 ratio of white to red chips) is ideal for greenhouses and controlled environment applications where grower is looking to increase the amount of red light to simulate a closer to sunlight application.
* MICRO·GROW™ controller sold separately. Many other spectrums available, please send inquiry to email@example.com